2019 GAA Annual Meeting & Hurricane Dorian

Posted By: Russ Webb Articles of Interest, Editorial/Media Story,

As of 9am on 9/2/19, we are 100% a "go" for GAA!


Clear weather for GAA!

We are watching the situation very carefully. The only way we will not be holding the conference is if the storm heads to Sandestin and the hotel is closed and evacuations take place. Unless that happens, we are bound to our contract with them and responsible for the dollars of both the meeting and the hotel rooms. We are constantly in touch with the resort and they will let us know their intentions as soon as the path is known. This will probably be Monday at the earliest. 

Please rest assured that we will always make decisions with the wellbeing of you and your teams in mind.