REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!!
Want to know what we have planned for 2017?
- We listened to you and are starting earlier on Thursday and wrapping up Saturday morning with a PHENOMENAL speaker!
- A reception each evening so that you can network with your peers before enjoying all Sandestin has to offer!
- Sessions geared to meet your needs no matter where you are in your career!
- Beautiful Scenery? Check! The Sandestin Golf & Beach Resoort is amazing, and the Village at Baytowne Wharf feels like home to GAA!
- A new beer tasting ticketed event that will help raise money for our industry's PAC
- Bring your entire team and plan your team meetings around the GAA Annual Meeting!
Who is speaking? We are glad you asked!
Kicking things off are GAA favorites Virginia Love & Kara Rice talking about what's trending in multifamily!
We have Ritz-Carlton veteran Bruce Himelstein sharing his insight on exceptional customer service!
Dr. Randy Ross will be sharing with us what it takes to be "Remarkable!"
"Got Technology?" will showcase the latest & greatest in multifamily tech and how you should be leveraging it.
You'll get to hear Pixar's own Matthew Luhn! Matthew is a professional storyteller and he will show you how to tell your story!
Full registration includes all sessions, all receptions and the very best networking of any multifamily housing conference in the nation.
The deadline for booking rooms is August 10th, and they are limited. Hotel rooms are $185 per night, 1 bedroom suites are $199 per night and we also have special rates on 2 bedrooms. Book early by calling (800) 622-1038 and be sure to tell them you are with the GAA to receive the special conference rate.
Check in on Wednesday and prepare for a great meeting, and you’ll check out on the weekend having been a part of the best GAA Conference ever!
**Registration for the GAA Annual Meeting is only open to current members of the Georgia Apartment Association in good standing
For More Information:
Atlanta, Georgia 30350 (770) 518-4248