Now that we do annual billing...you will never run out of leases or clicks again!!!
The GAA has sreamlined the way we do forms billing, and we wanted to let you know now as budget season is upon us that prices will remain the same for 2019. You will receive an invoice in November for $3 per unit if you are a GAA lease user (minimum amount applies). This annual fee will cover you for all of 2019 and ALL of the GAA forms and leases are included, including the management forms and anything we add to the current forms catalog. Blue Moon Forms will continue to bill you as normal for the annual license fee based on your anniversary date using the platform. The GAA invoice will be due in January.
There are many benefits that come with a per unit pricing model including:
- Going forward, you will no longer have to place click orders for forms replenishment as we are switching to an annual billing model
- Your onsite teams can print an unlimited number of GAA leases and addenda
- You never have to worry about running out of or reordering clicks
- There is no additional cost when you have to reprint forms or make corrections
- Your costs will not increase when GAA releases additional forms
- Includes unlimited access to GAA's e-signature feature
- Unlimited access to the GAA Law Book Online, and bonus management forms
- It creates a predictable pricing structure for budgeting purposes.
Through the Atlanta Apartment Association, the GAA offers a wide variety of leases and forms for the multihousing industry. The GAA Lease is the most widely recognized lease in Georgia.
We also offer the NAA lease for those companies who operate on a national level and want a standardized lease for all locations throughout many states.
Members are able to purchase a variety of forms, from the official GAA lease to applications and from move-in/move-out to lead-based paint disclosure. If there is a need for it, then we probably carry it.
Imagine what you will be able to do with the extra time you will save by being able to complete Applications, Leases, Move-In/Move-Out, and other forms with a few strokes of the keyboard and a few clicks of your mouse! And rest assured that you're protected by using a lease that is recognized by the court system in Georgia.
GAA Forms Online
GAA Forms Online is an easy to use, Web-based application designed to let you quickly fill out all of the official GAA Lease Forms and generate completed forms on your printer. Because it is a Web-based application, users can access GAA Forms Online from any computer meeting the system requirements. This feature also enables management companies to access individual property data for monitoring purposes.
GAA Forms Online can save you time and money by speeding up the preparation of lease packages. It has been designed to improve accuracy and reduce errors by providing built-in math calculations, default settings for recurring items and charges, automatic data transfers from the main lease form to other forms making up the lease package, built-in error checking, and lease expiration reports.
GAA Forms Online will enable you to...
- Produce complete, accurate lease packages, including the main lease contract plus related forms, in minutes!
- Print the latest versions of the official GAA Lease Forms using blank paper.
- Set up a "Lease Database" for each property in your portfolio.
- Set up a "Default Lease" template for each property to pre-fill recurring entries, such as late charges, due dates, length of lease, etc., for every unit in the property.
- Check lease entries for invalid dates (e.g., an ending lease date that precedes the beginning date) and inconsistent lease terms.
- Automatically transfer lease data to related lease forms, such as the Pet Addendum.
- Quickly generate lease renewals on a unit-by-unit basis.
- Automatically calculate pro-rated rent (using either the exact number of days in the month or the 30 day method of proration).
- Keep track of current leases, pre-leases, and lease expirations.
Ready to Order?
You have three options:
Sign up online Email Us
Call Us: (770) 518-4248 ext. 2775