2023 GAA Annual Meeting
September 6-8, 2023 at the Hotel Effie, Sandestin, FL
Why Should You Attend?
We could go on and on about how great these events are, but why don't you hear it directly from attendees over the past two years?
- It was wonderful! Thanks for getting us all involved!
- This was my first GAA Annual Meeting and I can tell you I had an awesome time and experience.
- THIS WAS THE BEST EVER, GREAT SPEAKERS AND LOCATION
- The topics and presentations were certainly taken up a level. Well done.
- IT WAS GREAT! The topics were right on point of what we needed after such a tough couple of years. Really knocked it out of the park!
- It was exceptional!!! Loved it.
- One of the best I have attended as a supplier in a while!
- Was very pleased overall. GAA does a fantastic job, and the format remains unique and refreshing verses usual state trade show hysteria. Love GAA.
- I thought this event was amazing!
- Best GAA yet overall educationally speaking.
- March 1 - Registration Opens
- July 14 - Early Bird pricing ends
- July 14 - Last day to cancel GAA meeting registrations ($50 admin fee applies). Note - Property Management registrations only.
- August 11 - Discounted room block closes at Sandestin
- August 21 - Regular pricing ends
- August 29 - Registration closes
Refunds & Cancellations
*** Please note: Registration refunds will only be given to cancellations received in writing by July 14, 2023. No refunds starting July 15, but substitutions are allowed until Friday, August 25th. All refund requests will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
Sponsorships are non-refundable.